We would like to announce a recent upload to our website which gives the most comprehension, detailed history of the German Evangelical St. Paul’s Presbyterian Church located in today’s Elmont where it is currently know as the Presbyterian Church of Elmont. This historical project which took months and months of research was carried out by George D. Bauer a great-great-grandson of the Bauer and Kiesel families of Fosters Meadow. The Bauer’s and Kiesel’s were founding members of the German Evangelical St. Paul’s Presbyterian Church in 1865 and 1866.
We would like to thank George D. Bauer on his outstanding
workmanship and dedication for this historical project.
To view the history click on the link below: